» Taste of Autumn Fall Festival and Chili Cook-off
Taste of Autumn Fall Festival and Chili Cook-off
The Taste of Autumn Fall Festival will be held Saturday, October 21, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. in historic downtown Winchester.
This is an annual event held in historical Downtown Winchester, Tennessee, to celebrate the season of harvest through food, entertainment and community in an effort to support a sustainable and vibrant downtown that will be a highly desirable destination point.
An Afternoon of Fall Fun
Please join us for:
- Chili Cook-off and Tasting
- Classic car cruise-in
- and more!
Chili Tasting from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Armbands are $5
- 1st – $275
- 2nd – $125
- 3rd – $100
- People’s Choice
Chili Cook-off Cook Registration
Interested in submitting your chili into the cook-off? The entry fee is only $25, and we will be giving out cash prizes. Please fill out the form below. (You will be redirected to PayPal to collect your registration fee.)
- Download and review the full rules and regulations for the chili cook-off.
- Prefer to register offline? Download the registration form and mail it in or drop it off. (Instructions included on form download.)
- $25.00 Entry Fee must be paid to confirm your space.
- SUPPLIES PROVIDED – Contestants are encouraged to supply their own tent and table. However, a tent and one table can be provided if requested on entry form on a first come first serve basis. If you will not need a tent or table or will be bringing your own please make note of that on the entry form. If you need power please make note of that on entry form.
- SUPPLIES CONTESTANTS MUST SUPPLY – Contestants must supply extension cords, chairs for themselves, and supplies to decorate their area.
- DECORATING – Participants are encouraged to decorate their tent and tables with a theme of their choice. Participants sampling the chili will have a tickets to vote for their favorite chili and their favorite booth.
- Space is limited to the first 30 paid entries received.
- Space is assigned on a first come first serve basis.