» Taste of Autumn Fall Festival and Chili Cook-off
Taste of Autumn Fall Festival and Chili Cook-off
The Taste of Autumn Fall Festival will be held Saturday, October 27, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. in historic downtown Winchester. Join us for the 10th year celebration!
This is an annual event held in historical Downtown Winchester, Tennessee, to celebrate the season of harvest through food, entertainment and community in an effort to support a sustainable and vibrant downtown that will be a highly desirable destination point.
An Afternoon of Fall Fun
Please join us for:
- Chili Cook-off and Tasting (11 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Classic Car Cruise-in (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Downtown Shopping (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Craft Vendors (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.) – Download Vendor Application
- Live Music from Chase Clanton $ The Vintage Vibes (1-3 p.m.)
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest (2-3 p.m.)
- Kids Zone (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- and more!
Chili Tasting from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Armbands are $5
- 1st – $500
- 2nd – $250
- 3rd – $150
- People’s Choice
Chili Cook-off Cook Registration
Interested in submitting your chili into the cook-off? The entry fee is only $25, and we will be giving out cash prizes. Please fill out the form below. (You will be redirected to PayPal to collect your registration fee.)
- Download and review the full rules and regulations for the chili cook-off.
- Prefer to register offline? Download the registration form and mail it in or drop it off. (Instructions included on form download.)
- $25.00 Entry Fee must be paid to confirm your space.
- SUPPLIES PROVIDED – Contestants are encouraged to supply their own tent and table. However, a tent and one table can be provided if requested on entry form on a first come first serve basis. If you will not need a tent or table or will be bringing your own please make note of that on the entry form. If you need power please make note of that on entry form.
- SUPPLIES CONTESTANTS MUST SUPPLY – Contestants must supply extension cords, chairs for themselves, and supplies to decorate their area.
- DECORATING – Participants are encouraged to decorate their tent and tables with a theme of their choice. Participants sampling the chili will have a tickets to vote for their favorite chili and their favorite booth.
- Space is limited to the first 20 paid entries received.
- Space is assigned on a first come first serve basis.